Navin Dahiya

2 Comments

Dr. Thamburaj Dr. Thamburaj

Re: 7 month old baby with suggestive Dandy Walker Malformation

I suggest you send the MRI pics and the local dr's report for further advice to
avthamburaj@gmail.com
Dr. Thamburaj Dr. Thamburaj

Re: 7 month old baby with suggestive Dandy Walker Malformation

I suggest you send the MRI pics and the local dr's report for further advice

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 8:38 AM, NAVIN DAHIYA [via FORUMS] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Sir,

Few days back we done brain MRI of our daughter and the findings are directing towards the above mentioned condition. Please guide us about the available treatment and is it curable? She has a enlarged brain and slow motor coordination and poor feeding. Also she has a congenital heart defect for which she will be undergoing surgery in next month. In case you need a report of MRI please provide your email so that I can send the same. We are under lot of stress because of this, please help us.

Thanks,
Navin Dahiya

http://forums.980373.n3.nabble.com/7-month-old-baby-with-suggestive-Dandy-Walker-Malformation-tp4023648.html
To start a new topic under Q&As, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from FORUMS, click here.
NAML

A.Vincent Thamburaj, D.N.B; F.R.C.S.
Neurosurgeon,