Infantile and child subdural hygroma

Dr. Thamburaj
Administrator
There is no acceptable indication and treatment of choice for infantile and child subdural hygroma. Read more

Re: Infantile and child subdural hygroma

Hariprakash
Thanks for the article. I went through it fully and I not sure if there no acceptable indication for treatment. In the korean series all the children underwent surgery (some up to 4 surgeries). The article mentions that the different modalities of surgeries have shown similar results and he mentions if there is subdural blood collection then they opted for burr hole and drainage for mean of 7 days. I personally think it is applicable in this child. Dr.haripraksh.C.K