I have undergone treatment of Koch's spine since last 6 month still I have back pain so what should I do

4 Comments

Dr. Thamburaj Dr. Thamburaj

Re: about kochs spine

I need more information, your clinical history, MRI pictures , drug therapy etc for further advice
milan milan

Re: about kochs spine

sir l have done two MRIs and from last 6 month I have been taking anti tb therapy last MRI shows complete resolution of epidural abscess which is about 150cc pain is little bit than earlier my physician says that there is swelling in l3 and l5 in MRI should I take any other drug except tb drugs for pain
Dr. Thamburaj Dr. Thamburaj

Re: about kochs spine

It is good that your abscess has resolved. Depending on the regime of your antitubercular drugs, duration of drug therapy vary from 6 - 18mths.

If you have only back ache and no pain/weakness down your limbs, you may try a spinal brace. Avoid any kind of spinal strain, such as 2/3 wheelers, constipation, indian toilet and also your sex.

Pl note that online advice is just a guideline. Your attending physician is the best judge to monitor your progress.
milan milan

Re: about kochs spine

I have backache only should I use ls belt or drug like Dan mr