can u kindly guide me

1 Comment

KRISHNAPRASAD KRISHNAPRASAD

Re: guidence needed

Hi Kevin,
You can investigate her with a CT scan of the Head.This should  differntiate between age related or pathological problem.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 11:53 AM, kevin [via FORUMS] <[hidden email]> wrote:
my  84yrs old mother has frequent bouts of disorientation since few years.
lately, she finds it difficult to maintain her balance.
can u kindly guide me

http://forums.980373.n3.nabble.com/guidence-needed-tp4023631.html
To start a new topic under Q&As, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Q&As, click here.
NAML

--
With Regards,

DR.KRISHNAPRASAD.M,MBBS,PGDMLE, DNB(NEUROSURGERY),
NEUROSURGEON,
APOLLO SPECIALITY HOSPITAL,
CHENNAI,
Mobile-09884244321